Welcome to the King George´s Residence in Prague, the capital city of the Czech Republic. The King George´s Residence is a historical building dating back to the 14th century "U Krále Jiřího" (at King George’s). The building, now offering stylish accommodation, has been meticulously reconstructed preserving both it’s original antique character and the picturesque romantic atmosphere of old Prague.
Located in the historical centre of Prague, in the Old Town, The King George´s Residence sits among an array of captivating pastel coloured buildings of Romanesque or Gothic origin. The Old Town Square, with it’s dramatic history, will take you back some 700 years in time.
The King George´s Residence is situated on Liliová Street which connects two important historical places, Bethlehem Square, the home of the Bethlehem Chapel, and Charles Street which in the 12th century was part of the Royal Route. The King George´s Residence is just a short walk from many more significant places of interest in Prague, including Powder Gate, Church of Our Lady before Týn, Astronomical Clock and the Charles Bridge.
All rooms at the King George´s House are equipped with:
- Bath Room (Shower or Bath)
- Cable TV
- Internet connection
- Safe Box
- Hair Dryer
Residence dispose of this kind of rooms:
The King George´s Residence offers spacious and stylish accommodation.
- Single room
- Double room with double bed
- Double room with twin bed
- Triple room
- Suite for 2, 3, 4 persons
- Attic double room
- Attic suite for max 4 persons
- Child up to 3 years with 2 adults - free accommodation
- Child up to 12 years with 2 adults - 50 % discount
- Extra Bed
- Residence is Gay Friendly
- Residence is Pet Friendly (extra charge)
- The hotel accepts credit cards
- Parking available: Public parking