The Church of Saint Nicholas (Czech: Kostel svatého Mikuláše) is a Late-Gothic and Baroque church in the Old Town of Prague. It was built between 1732-1737 on the site of a Gothic church from the 13th century which was also dedicated to Saint Nicholas.
The church was formerly used by the Czech and Slovak Orthodox Church. Since 1920 it has been the main church of the Czechoslovak Hussite Church and its Prague diocese.
- Source: www.wikipedia.org
- License: CC-BY-SA-3.0